Saturday, November 10, 2012

Pastels

It has been a couple of years since I began working with pastels  and I am beginning to get a sense of the images people like.

There are 3 main trends:  Port Augusta landscapes. Flinders Ranges landscapes and Australian flora.

Recently I was invited to display some pastels at the Australian Arid Lands Botanic Garden  in the new dining area... they look fantastic in this space.

Curdnatta continues to be the main selling point and I work there every Tuesday and on other Gallery duty days.

The Calendars that are available at Red Bubble are also popular and this is a great way to show collections of work.

FACEBOOK has also generated some sales as friends can keep up to date with my latest work. The most recent sale was to Karen Lamberts in Switzerland.




No comments:

Post a Comment